- Bendable handles are helpful for baby to find the right angle to pick up food
- Rounded edges are gentle on baby's delicate gums
- Non-slip material of the handles allow your baby to keep a firm grip
- BPA-free, Heat-resistant PP material, PVC-free, and phthalate-free
- Set includes 1 fork and 1 spoon
- Dishwasher safe
- Explore more inbébé baby feeding products
Bendable Fork & Spoon Set
Experts recommend most babies are ready to start solids when they are closer to 6 months. And bendable spoons & forks are more suitable for training baby's self-feeding ability.
Bendable design helps baby find the right angel to pick up food
The handles are angled to make the tray-to-mouth path simple to navigate.
Put baby's Safety first
The spoon and fork are made from recycled FDA approved PP. So plenty of reassurance for your baby’s safety.
Rounded edges are gentle on baby's gums
The edges are nice and smooth ensures there isn’t any cutting or scraping against the gums or teeth.
Thoughtful support edges protect babys from any harm
With the added feature on the no-slip grip handle, the soft tip does not have to touch the surface. Keeps the germs off the spoon and the mess off the table.
The pointy tip can help your little one easily pick up fruits or noodles, so baby won't feel frustrated and more engage in self-feeding.
Fits both hands
Baby-friendly design makes the spoon and fork suitable for baby's left hand and right hand, able to meet baby's various needs.