- Spoons are made from food-grade silicone
- Soft, flexible tip won’t damage baby's tender gums
- Special design helps reduce spills and encourage feeding independence
- Chew-friendly surface is safe for feeding & teething
- Support base prevents a choking hazard
- Ergonomically designed handle that fits both adult and baby hands.
- Dishwasher safe & easy to clean
- Explore more inbébé baby feeding products
When your baby takes the first step to self-feeding, it is important to use the right utensils. The two-pack spoons are specially designed to eliminate frustrations and encourage baby to discover the fun of feeding independently.
100% food-grade silicone
Silicone spoon is a nice gentle tool to introduce your baby to self-feeding while they’re still teething. It is safe for chewing and all edges are soft on baby's gums. More importantly, silicone does not support the growth of fungus, mold, or bacteria.
Dip design & Perfect beginner spoon
The dip design ensures reasonable portion and makes self-feeding less frustrating for kids who are being introduced to utensils for the first time. They are easier to use than a regular spoon because the head is flat, so there's no wrong way to hold it. All your little one has to do is dip, eat and repeat!
Dual-stage spoons help baby master self-feeding
Hollow spoon is better for baby to start to grab food like purees and other blends.
Solid spoon is designed for kids who have learned how to eat and is ideal for solids like sweet potatoes.
Soft tip & flat shape
The soft tips touch babys's gum gently and soothe the discomfort of teething.