How to Set up Live Streaming with 360Anywhere Using OBS Studio and Third-Party Streaming Software
This article will introduce how to set up live streaming with TECHE 360Anywhere or 360Starlight using OBS Studio and third-party streaming software.
Set up live streaming using OBS Studio:
1. Launch TECHE Controller or TECHE Center app and and go to Live mode. Select RTSP from the dropdown menu of Live Protocol
2. Choose the streaming address that using the same intranet connection as the camera shown as below like rtsp://192.168.18.145:8554/main
3. Click Live button
4. Run OBS Studio and create a new media source
5. In the settings of Input Sources, uncheck Local File
6. Fill in the RSTP address in Input box
7. Go to the main Settings menu
8. Fill in your streaming URL and key
9. In the Video section, use the same resolution as that of the input source video in the Base Resolution and select the resolution you want in the Output Resolution, and then click Confirm
10. Return to the main interface to start the live streaming
Set up live streaming using third-party streaming software
If you want to set up live streaming using your own streaming software, please refer the instructions above to fetch the streaming feed from the camera and the following information:
Audio Profile: AAC LC
Session Description Protocol Session Description Protocol Version (v): 0 Owner/Creator, Session Id (o): - 9020008168177359435 1 IN IP4 10.0.1.213 Session Name (s): Session streamed with GStreamer Session Information (i): rtsp-server Time Description, active time (t): 0 0 Session Attribute (a): tool:GStreamer Session Attribute (a): type:broadcast Session Attribute (a): control:* Session Attribute (a): range:npt=now- Media Description, name and address (m): video 0 RTP/AVP 96 Connection Information (c): IN IP4 0.0.0.0 Bandwidth Information (b): AS:22121 Media Attribute (a): rtpmap:96 H264/90000 Media Attribute (a): framerate:15 Media Attribute (a): fmtp:96 packetization-mode=1;profile-level-id=4d002a;sprop-parameter-sets=Z00AKpY1QPAPNNwEBAQI,aO4xsg== Media Attribute (a): control:stream=0 Media Attribute (a): ts-refclk:local Media Attribute (a): mediaclk:sender Media Description, name and address (m): audio 0 RTP/AVP 97 Connection Information (c): IN IP4 0.0.0.0 Media Attribute (a): rtpmap:97 MP4A-LATM/48000 Media Attribute (a): fmtp:97 cpresent=0;config=40002320 Media Attribute (a): control:stream=1 Media Attribute (a): ts-refclk:local Media Attribute (a): mediaclk:sender
You can also read the tips of how to get the SDP description of TECHE camera in this document from GitHub: GST-RTSP-Server.
If you still have any problem with the setup, you're welcome to contact our support team at Contact Us.