Warranty Policy - TECHE
Shenyang TECHE Technology Co., Ltd., (“TECHE”) represents and warrants to the original Buyer (“Buyer”) that TECHE’s 360 camera (360Anywhere) and accessories (“Product(s)”) are free from material defects, including improper or inferior workmanship, materials, and design, during the designated warranty period, and subject to the following terms and conditions, when used normally and in accordance with all operating instructions:
- Limited Warranty Period: Coverage under this limited warranty is limited to the following time periods:
a) Host: a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
b) Battery & charger: a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
- This limited warranty only applies to Products manufactured by or for TECHE and that can be identified by the “TECHE” trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to them. The limited warranty does not apply to any non-TECHE products or software.
- The limited warranty extends only to Buyers who purchased the Product at WWW.LIFEPALSTORE.COM and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent Buyer/customer.
- During the limited warranty period, TECHE will repair or replace at TECHE’s sole option, any parts of the Product that are defective or malfunctioning during normal usage. TECHE reserves the right to use new or refurbished replacement parts in repair of the Product.
- This limited warranty covers only the costs of parts and labor. Other related costs such as shipping and delivery costs may be borne by Buyer at TECHE’s option.
- At TECHE’s request, Buyer must prove the date of the original purchase of the Product by a dated bill of sale or dated itemized receipt.
- This limited warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
a) Abuse, accident, misuse, improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, or dampness;
b) External causes such as from collision, fire, flooding, sand, dirt, windstorm, lightning, or earthquake;
c) Exposure to extreme weather conditions, Acts of God, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source;
d) Computer or internet viruses, bugs, worms, Trojan Horses, cancelbots;
e) Use with non-TECHE products or products not recommended for use with TECHE products;
f) Normal wear and tear of the equipment;
g) Usage of equipment other than its normal and customary manner;
h) Improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alteration or modification of Product;
i) Consumable parts, such as batteries, unless damage has occurred due to a defect in TECHE materials and workmanship;
j) Service performed by anyone who is not a TECHE representative or an authorized TECHE service provider;
k) Other acts which are not the fault of TECHE, including damage caused by shipping;
l) Cosmetic damages, including but not limited to dents or scratches in decorative, structural, or non-operative parts resulting from normal customer use;
m) Spillage of food or liquid, corrosion, rust or incorrect voltage;
n) The defective function of the cellular system or inadequate signal reception by the external antenna, or viruses or other software problems introduced into the Product.
o) The device being rooted or unlocked without prior authorization from TECHE.
- TECHE does not warrant that the operation of this Product will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- This limited warranty will also be null and void in any of the following events: a) The serial number or warranty seal on the Product has been altered, defaced or removed; b) Any term contained in this limited warranty has been altered or modified in any way without prior written consent of TECHE; and c) TECHE has not been notified by Buyer of the alleged defect or malfunction of the Product during the applicable warranty period.
- If Product is returned to TECHE after the expiration of the limited warranty period, TECHE's normal service policies shall apply and Buyer will be charged accordingly.
a) TECHE assumes no obligation or liability beyond that which is expressly provided for in this limited warranty.
b) All limited warranty information, pricing, Product features and specifications are subject to change.
- This limited warranty provides Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy to be provided by TECHE. The agents, employees, distributors, and dealers of TECHE Products are not authorized to make modifications to this limited warranty, or make additional warranties binding on TECHE.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
- TECHE’S LIMIT OF LIABILITY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE THE ACTUAL CASH VALUE OF THE PRODUCT AT THE TIME BUYER RETURNS THE PRODUCT FOR REPAIR, AS DETERMINED BY THE PRICE PAID BY THE BUYER FOR THE PRODUCT LESS A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF USAGE. TECHE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES SUCH AS SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF ANTICIPATED BENEFITS OR PROFITS, LOSS OF SAVINGS OR REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF ANY SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT OR FACILITIES, DOWNTIME, ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, REPROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA, ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON THE PRODUCT, THE CLAIMS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING SUBSEQUENT BUYERS, AND INJURY TO PROPERTY, RESULTING FROM THE PURCHASE OR USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ARISING FROM BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EVEN IF TECHE KNEW OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES). TECHE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DELAY IN RENDERING SERVICE UNDER THE LIMITED WARRANTY, OR LOSS OF USE DURING THE PERIOD THAT THE PRODUCT IS BEING REPAIRED.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- TECHE’S LIABILITY UNDER EITHER THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE FOREGOING LIMITED WRITTEN WARRANTY. OTHERWISE, THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS BUYER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- This limited warranty allocates risk of Product failure between Buyer and TECHE, and TECHE’s Product pricing reflects this allocation of risk and the limitations of liability contained in this limited warranty.