SKYWORTH VR Video Encryption Tool
This document is intended for those who need to protect their VR contents in the SKYWORTH VR Headset. Please follow the steps below to encrypt the videos and import them into the Headset.
Step 1 Download the Video Encryption Tool.
Step 2 Unzip SkyworthVRVideoEncryptor-V1.3.3 file.
Step 3 Run SkyworthVRVideoEncryptor.exe and you will see the window below
Note: Items marked with * are required.
- Select your language from the menu: Chinese, Korean, Japanese and English.
- Import the videos to be encrypted.
- Select the Directory where you want to save the encrypted videos.
- Device ID is optional. It can be the serial number of the Headset. It can be found at Settings -> More -> About Device -> Status -> Serial Number. If this field is left empty, any device will be able to play the videos with the password to be set later.
- You can name your own Channel ID which is identifiable to yourself. It’s suggested to be a combination of letter and digit.
- Set the valid date for the encryption or it will never expire.
- The password will be required when you try to watch the encrypted videos with SKYWORTH Player on a PC.
- Copy all the encrypted videos and .enc file to Movies in the Headset.
- Add the Channel IDs to ch_detail.cfg file and save it to the root folder of the Headset. .cfg file can be open with Notepad.
Now only those headsets with authorized serial numbers and channel IDs will be able to play your videos.